Pacific Plaza Oceanfront Apartments in Santa Monica
Iconic Oceanfront Apartment Living in Santa Monica
Experience the best of Santa Monica apartments at Pacific Plaza Santa Monica Apartments where you can enjoy stunning ocean views from your private balcony and the convenience of living in the heart of a dynamic city by the beach. This iconic high rise apartment building offers some of the best unobstructed ocean views in Los Angeles and is within walking distance to the Expo Metro station. Pacific Plaza residents enjoy extensive options for dining and shopping, farm to table produce on Wednesdays and Saturdays from the Farmer’s market, and a short stroll to the world famous Santa Monica Pier. Pacific Plaza Santa Monica apartments feature amenities such as a fully equipped fitness center and valet parking for residents and guests.
- Studios and one bedroom apartment floor plans
- Dramatic unobstructed ocean and city views
- Dishwasher and microwave
- Private balconies available
- Built-in closet organizers
- Mirrored wardrobe
- Window Coverings
- Fully-equipped fitness center with weights and cardio equipment
24-hour valet parking for residents and guests
- On-site laundry facilities
- Set in the heart of downtown Santa Monica near shopping and dining
- Located Just two blocks from the 3rd Street Promenade and Santa Monica Pier
- Close to Main Street with extensive shopping and dining
- Convenient Access to Metro Station (Expo line) and the 10 Freeway
- One block away from Farmer’s Market on Wednesdays and Saturdays
Pacific Plaza - Enjoy the Beach Lifestyle in Santa Monica.
Studio and one bedroom units available
Floor plans that fit your lifestyle
Studio and one bedroom apartment units. Click below to see all all of the floor plans at Pacific Plaza.
Studio / 1 Bath
1 Bedroom / 1 Bath
You won't find a better location to live in the entire city than Pacific Plaza. Santa Monica is a vibrant hub of activity, shopping and dining; and living at the corner of Ocean Avenue and Broadway provides easy access to Santa Monica's famous beaches, Third Street Promenade, the Santa Monica Pier, Venice Beach, and the Expo Metro Station. Enjoy the beach lifestyle, whether its a quick jog through Palisades Park in the morning, a swim in the ocean or workout in the fitness center in the afternoon and an elegant dinner in one of the nearby restaurants in the the evening. If you've always dreamed of living by the beach, let us show you everything that Pacific Plaza has to offer!